Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Money As Debt

I Just Found This Video And Watched The Whole Thing. It's 47 minutes long so it's a little hard to take in all at once, so I'm going to post this in a 5 part series.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, it's hardened my resolve to get off credit as fast as possible. I guess I'm already in the process of it albeit unwillingly, at first. The upside of a recession/depression is that it makes you take long looks at your lifestyle and spending habits.



Paul Grignon's 47-minute animated presentation of "Money as Debt" tells in very simple and effective graphic terms what money is and how it is being created. It is an entertaining way to get the message out. The Cowichan Citizens Coalition and its "Duncan Initiative" received high praise from those who previewed it. I recommend it as a painless but hard-hitting educational tool and encourage the widest distribution and use by all groups concerned with the present unsustainable monetary system in Canada and the United States.

2 comments:

Steve Zara said...

What a fascinating video! I am glad you posted it. It is rather unsettling how fragile our financial system (obviously) is.

][vellios said...

Thanks Steve.

Hope you like the rest of it as well.

BTW - I'm glad you had a nice vacation. better than what was going on here. ;)